• Welcome to BadController Forum
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Sega Learned About Making Quality Games From Atlus, Aim To Regain Trust From Players
Quote:During the interview, Famitsu asks Satomi about his thoughts on the current home console market.

“It may look rough if you look a it from a Japanese standpoint, but on a global scale the PlayStation 4 has a record-selling history, so I believe there’s a good opportunity there,” says Satomi.

“I’ve been talking to the employees about how we should start putting serious consideration into quality from this point on,” responds Satomi. “Especially in North America and Europe, where it’s always been more of a focus on schedules, I believe that if we can’t maintain quality, it would be better to not release anything at all.”

“Since we’re seriously considering quality, I can’t make that promise for the time being, but I believe we will announce something for home console at Tokyo Game Show,” says Satomi.

“Sega in the ‘90s was known for its ‘brand, but after that, we’ve lost trust, and we were left with nothing but ‘reputation. For this reason, we’d like to win back the customers’ trust, and become a ‘brand,’ once again.”

Full Story @ http://www.siliconera.com/2015/07/07/seg...m-players/
[Image: mMfcRWN.gif]

I'm just server admin & I have nothing do with other admin stuffs.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star PS+ Games Lineup September 2015 n4r4simh4 0 1,577 28-08-2015, 01:42 PM
Last Post: n4r4simh4
  Guerrilla Games will unveils new IP for PS4 at E3 2014, "Looks Great, 1080p" Joker 5 3,580 20-05-2014, 06:15 PM
Last Post: RubberMan
  Sony hikes prices of Playstation Games murderdoll 5 3,216 10-11-2013, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Bhoootz
  PS4′s digital library lets you play your games anywhere & on anyone?s console Joker 4 3,148 11-07-2013, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Illusionist